- 2016/10/17 Release 6.4.1
- 2016/09/16 Release 6.3.0
- 2016/08/16 Release 6.2.0
- 2016/07/27 Release 6.1.1
- 2016/07/18 Release 6.1
- 2016/05/06 Release 6.0
- Quick links
- Video tutorials (new)
- Screen shots
- Free Downloads
- Developer quickstart
- JIRA (issue tracking)
- Help forum
- More on Micromata labs
- ProjectForge on
- Sources on GitHub
After starting your ProjectForge the first time, a setup screen is displayed first. This tutorials demonstrates how to do the first steps:
- Configure admin-user with password
- Add users
- Add customers, projects etc.
- Add groups (for access to customers, projects etc.)
Now, your users are able to login and do stuff like booking time-sheets etc.
This tutorial gives a first glance of the team calendar module:
- Create team and personal calendars with customizable access for other users and groups.
- Organize events simply by drag & drop.
- Import events via drag & drop.
- Organize your recurrence events and reminders.
- Subscribe calendars in Apple iCal, Google calendar, iOS, Android etc.