- 2017/02/24 Release 6.8.1
- 2017/01/11 Release 6.7.0
- 2016/12/21 Release 6.6.1
- 2016/11/21 Release 6.5.1
- 2016/10/17 Release 6.4.1
- 2016/09/16 Release 6.3.0
- 2016/08/16 Release 6.2.0
- 2016/07/27 Release 6.1.1
- 2016/07/18 Release 6.1
- 2016/05/06 Release 6.0
- Quick links
- Video tutorials (new)
- Screen shots
- Free Downloads
- Developer quickstart
- JIRA (issue tracking)
- Help forum
- More on Micromata labs
- ProjectForge on
- Sources on GitHub
- Download the latest executables from Sourceforge
- Java JRE in version 8 or higher is required (Download)
- Double click the projectforge-launcher-X.X.X.jar file
- Click "Start Server"
- Click "Open Browser"
- A browser window should open with the setup page of ProjectForge.
- Run "projectforge-application-X.X.X.jar" from the command line
- Start a browser with "http://localhost:8080"
- The browser window should display the setup page of ProjectForge.
NOTE: Not recommended
- Because of code changes you have to build the war file on your own
- Checkout latest source code from Github
- Change projectforge-application/pom.xml
<packaging> -> Change from jar to war
<dependency> -> spring-boot-starter-tomcat -> scope provided
- Build the parent pom
- You get the projectforge war file in projectforge-application/target
- Copy war file to the application container's deployment folder (eg. Tomcat)
- Copy projectforge-application/application.properties to /someFolder/To/ApplicationProperties/
- Start the application container with JAVA_OPTS containing "-Dspring.config.location=/someFolder/To/ApplicationProperties/ -Duser.timezone=UTC"
- It is necessary that the application container supports servlet 3.0 spec, because there is no web.xml file
- More informations could be found at http://docs.spring.io/spring-boot/docs/current/reference/htmlsingle/#build-tool-plugins-maven-packaging
- In GUI mode you find a guide here (MGC Documentation)
- For the command line runtime you have to edit the application.properties file. Spring Boot Reference
For more detailed information visit: AdministrationGuide.